2807Renewed day after day

    Aug 1 5:44 AM

      (13)  Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak, [Ps. 116:10.]

      (14)  Assured that He Who raised up the Lord Jesus will raise us up also with Jesus and bring us [along] with you into His presence.

      (15)  For all [these] things are [taking place] for your sake, so that the more grace (divine favor and spiritual blessing) extends to more and more people and multiplies through the many, the more thanksgiving may increase [and redound] to the glory of God.

      (16)  Therefore we do not become discouraged (utterly spiritless, exhausted, and wearied out through fear). Though our outer man is [progressively] decaying and wasting away, yet our inner self is being [progressively] renewed day after day.

      2 Corinthians 4:13-16 AMP