      From: BCThought@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCThought@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of robot@...
      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 1:11 PM
      To: BCThought@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCThought] Yahoo! News Story - Woman sues eHarmony for discrimination - Yahoo! News

      There has to be a dates for dykes site somewhere.

      Brian

      why doesnt she just go to a lesbian dating site? why MUST she go to eharmony?
      this is
      just as silly as the tb man suing the govt. on account of his being quarantined.

      href="mailto:walkininthespirit%40yahoo.com">walkininthespirit@ yahoo.com) has sent you a news article.
      > (Email address has not been
      verified.)

      Personal message:

      > How much more predictable could they be? I'm
      prayin' that e-Harmony has more
      money than
      the school districts. : )

      > Woman sues eHarmony for discrimination - Yahoo! News

      href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070601/ap_on_hi_te/online_dating_lawsuit">http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ap/20070601/ ap_on_hi_ te/online_ dating_lawsuit

      Yahoo! News

      href="http://news.yahoo.com/">http://news. yahoo.com/

      > Finding fabulous fares