RE: [BCRR] Female Runner needed for a Broad Street Teamin

  • Johnny King-Marino
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2012
      I am in a different hemisphere and yet you still berate me!

      Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T

    • RUNFATPAT@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2012

        Greg Grace <greggrace@...> wrote:

        >Ask Johnny King-Marino.
        Hey King.......... Costa Rica is in the northern hemisphere...... what planet are you on?

        Pat McCloskey
        Creator
        Racoon Sports / Racing Resources
        www.patmccloskey.com

        Jamison Pour House St Patrick'5K
        March
        11, 2011,Warminster Community Park
        http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=2002079

        notBOSTON 2.62 MILE FUN RUN with Bill Rodgers
        SATURDAY, APRIL 7, 2012 TYLER STATE PARK 10AM
        http://www.active.com/running/newtown-pa/notboston-262-mile-fun-run-2012

        Bucks County Marathon Series
        august 15k, october 20 miler, november marathonwww.runbucks.com
        http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/26624300/