Are you trying to scan trunked channels or conventional? Trunked is set in the menu, not the Priority function on the keypad. Joe M.NCC74656_USS_Voyager
Can't get either 436 or 536 to priority scan. I've set up the channel to be a priority channel and turned on the priority scan feature... Menu, Selectn1chu
Further investigating but No Joy so far. Actually, I'm giving up as my primary intent was to learn if there was some way of increasing volume from the WiFin1chu
If you have trouble joining via the new neo interface, send an email to:
List rules: NO SPAM. NO FLAMING. Keep it on topic, please. That's it!
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jun 12, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.