997Re: [BCD536HP] Siren and Analyze functionality update from Uniden today on August 1st

  • wa6nhc
    Aug 3, 2014
      Ok group, before someone points it out, there IS a way to modify some of the x36 settings per dept/channel AND add new (non-db) frequencies.  It wasn't in plain sight, therefore fails my intuitive test.  But I found it.

      I'm still trying to wrap my head around the logic of DMA programming... it's... different.  I was able to get the wifi linked to my LAN after a firmware update to the dongle (not that it DOES anything yet).

      Now I'm trying to figure out how to best use the GPS (available from my APRS GPS) for self-programming on the fly while traveling... hope it's not just for Favorites... but let's keep this topical, I don't want to hijack the thread (again).  If I hit the wall again, I'll start a new thread.

      Siren app, sooner=better.

      73,
      Rick wa6nhc
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic