1025Re: [BCD536HP] GPS on 436

  • MCH
    Aug 7, 2014
      Not sure of the pinout but it uses the same cable as all the Uniden portable scanners. Uniden sells a GPS cable that needs no adapters. It plugs right into your GPS's db9 NMEA connection and the scanner (port under the side rubber cover on the 436 beside the USB port).

      Or, you can use a dma scanner programming cable with a null modem and gender changer.

      Joe M.

      On Aug 7, 2014, at 1:52 AM, "Rick WA6NHC HappyMoosePhoto@... [BCD536HP]" <BCD536HP@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I've had the '536 for one week now.  I'm looking at adding the '436 to the collection (selling my GRE scanners), but I am not seeing the pin-out for the GPS connector in the manual.  Can someone point to what should be obvious please?  Pin size, which tip or sleeve is the data in/out...

      Thank you,
      Rick
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic