1021Re: [BCD536HP] Siren App and taking ownership

  • Jim Stein
    Aug 6, 2014
      Just my opinion, but I think a vendor is responsible to its customer for the performance of its suppliers. If I bought a new Ford and it didn't have a back seat because its subcontractor had failed to deliver I think I would blame Ford and look to them to fix the problem!

      On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 3:11 PM, "MCH mch@... [BCD536HP]" <BCD536HP@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From what I gather from various sources its a usb dongle
      supplier support issue. It's nothing Uniden can control.

      Joe M.

      On Aug 6, 2014, at 2:45 PM, "Jim Stein jdstei3@... [BCD536HP]" <BCD536HP@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      What is it - do they just have their heads in the sand or do they simply no longer care? I do like my 536 but I bought it instead much less expensive models just because of the WiFi. The way I see it, either give me what you advertised or give me back the $150 premium I paid for those features.

      On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 11:12 AM, "gil Kellersman Jr gilkell13@... [BCD536HP]" <BCD536HP@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I see Uniden is really pushing the wifi feature and the siren app: