      From: BCD536HP@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD536HP@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2014 22:08
      To: BCD536HP@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD536HP] Siren and Analyze functionality update from Uniden today on August 1st

      Is 0.0 effectively no range limit (location on, receive ALL you can)?

      Thanks,
      Rick

      On 8/3/2014 6:00 PM, Dewey Dewey3@... [BCD536HP] wrote:

      The GPS works with all frequencies in the main database that contain coordinates (I have yet to see any that don’t).  It will also work with all FLs that include coordinates as long as “Location Control” is turned on.  When travelling, I will only use the main database, and keep the range set to 0.0 (zero).

      Dewey

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic