Joe M

  • thoffmeyer2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2014

      Thanks Joe M. It is that group boxes I was talking about. So would I uncheck box #1 when I check box #2 to start a new systyem? KC7RHT

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2014
        If the two groups are in the same system, you can check them both and they will both be scanned after you write to the scanner. You can change the state of the enabled groups using function-# at any time you are scanning tat system.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2014
          Thanks Joe for the info I will give it a try. KC7RHT