Re: [BCD396XT] DIGITAL

  • brey1234
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2014
       Schuylkill County will be switching to APCO project 25 in the future.With the Butel basic do I just program (through the drop box) their channels for DIGITAL?   Is there anything  else that has to be done?

      Also how do I enable/disable close call?

      73'

      Bob
      WB3DYE
    • sf

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2014
            I should add. F=Hold a second Time enable Priority and probably interrupt your Scanning ONE more Time it will turn it of.