bcd396t VS bcd396xt

  • Mr. L. Harris
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 6, 2009

      i dont want to start a off topic thread, so i ll do it this way

      can any one summarize for me  , if you can, what the difference between the 2 radios is?

       i am seeing if i need to spend 500 for another radio or if i can make my bc396t last another 5 years

        I remember the bc235 xt vs the bc245xt i had to make that switch to get EDACS radio capability, but am not sure if i need to do that again ,, i really like my 396xt  i just want to see the differences between the 2 radios

      thanks in advance

    • gcr33
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 26, 2010
        Nor will the Freescan which works as well if not better.