Linn County Iowa P25 System

  • RJH
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014
      BCD396XT

      Hi,

      Seeing we have been talking about this for a week or more: I don’t think anyone on the list can help you. There might be an Iowa list on yahoo and someone may be able to help you there or contact local users through Radio Reference.

      This list has people from all over and few from Iowa I would guess.

      If I lived in your area I would come over or have you bring the radio to me. I have done this for people in my area, it’s usually something simple like a wrong frequency or software setting.

      There should be someone in the Cedar Rapids area to help you but contacting the list where most people are not from this area probably is fruitless. Pick someone on the list if you have to and send them all the information you have, screen shots of your settings maybe Skype the scanner itself to show what you are seeing when scanning.

      Please don’t subject the whole this to all this.

      Good luck

      Ray

      • ceidrafter@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014

          There is a Yahoo group named scaniowa.

          Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014
            Thanks Ray!
          • subcamp10medic
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014
              It's a P25 Phase 1 system.  Sounds like the problem may be the simulcast.  Need to do some more checking.  Thanks!
            • ceidrafter@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 19, 2014