RE: [BCD396XT] programming

  • Paul Linkous
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 12, 2014

      I have downloaded all the information from RR but for some reason I am not hearing anything from the OH MARCS system. I checked with a friend's uniden 996 to make sure that the system can still rx it but I get nothing.
      Anyone in southern OH that can help me out with this issue?
      Thanks in advance for your help.

      On Feb 12, 2014 10:23 PM, "KenBarnsda" <kbarnsda@...> wrote:

      Just fyi...
      This is a cut paste from their site for the 436HP software.....

      "THIS IS A PRE ORDER! SOFTWARE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET!"

      I have bought from them over 10 years and never been stiffed...
      Hope this helps.
      CHeers
    • sf

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 12, 2014

          I tried that but for some reason it didn't work. I might not have imported it right. I am new to this scanner.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 12, 2014
            Did you download this in the past 8 months or so? If not they rebranded and you need to download it again.

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 12, 2014

              I downloaded it this weekend. But I can't get it to work. I checked to make sure that I have the right frequencies and I do. They are still using the 800mhz band in the part of Ohio that I live in.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 13, 2014
                          Have you tried holding onto the control Channel and see if you get anything or temporary enter the control frequency by pressing Hold, enter frequency by hand and press Hold not enter to hold onto it and see if you get anything.

                          Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:50 PM

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 13, 2014

                            I was able to get it working. With the help of some YouTube videos.
                            Thanks for all the input.

                            Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:50 PM