Uniden USB-1 cable

  • Ross Mutzelburg
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2014
      Hi all.

      Does anyone know a source for these in Australia? Overseas suppliers seem to want a fortune to send one here.

      Thanks

      Ross VK4IY
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 9, 2014
        Even eBay sellers?

        Joe M.

        Ross Mutzelburg wrote:
        > Hi all.
        >
        > Does anyone know a source for these in Australia? Overseas suppliers seem to want a fortune to send one here.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Ross VK4IY
        >
        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Yahoo Groups Links

      • sf
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2014
          I did just a search on http://www.ebay.com.au/ for Uniden USB-1 Cable.
          Found 3 seller for under au$35 and 3rd one had cheapest postage around au$12

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2014
            Try Jaycar or Altronics.

            MCH <mch@...> wrote:

            Even eBay sellers?

            Joe M.

            Ross Mutzelburg wrote:
            > Hi all.
            >
            > Does anyone know a source for these in Australia? Overseas suppliers seem to want a fortune to send one here.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Ross VK4IY
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            > Yahoo Groups Links

          • Ross Mutzelburg
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2014
              Yep.

              Ross Mutzelburg

              On 10 Jan 2014, at 8:06, MCH <mch@...> wrote:

              Even eBay sellers?

              Joe M.

              Ross Mutzelburg wrote:
              > Hi all.
              >
              > Does anyone know a source for these in Australia? Overseas suppliers seem to want a fortune to send one here.
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > Ross VK4IY

              > Yahoo Groups Links

            • Ross Mutzelburg
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 9, 2014
                Thanks for the info. When I searched yesterday people were looking for $24.00 postage. I'll check again.

                Ross Mutzelburg