How do you load frequencies on a Uniden Scanner

  • mel16829
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2013

      Hi - How do you load frequencies on a Uniden Bearcat scanner?

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2013
        Either by manually programming (create a new System, then a new Group
        within that System, then a new Channel and enter the frequency), or by
        software which is much easier and faster (and less wear on the scanner).

        Joe M.

        mel16829@... wrote:

        > Hi - How do you load frequencies on a Uniden Bearcat scanner?

      • Ronski45
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2013
          Take a look at my reply here.
          http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/280553-newbie-needs-help-bcd996xt.html#post2093274