For Sale New BCD396XT

  • robmar_glover
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2013

      New BCD396XT

      Received as a gift and never Used.  Just charged the Batteries. Changed jobs and have never had a chance to load a single frequency.  I need to find it a good home as it is not fair to just have it sit around being lonely. In addition to the original box, packaging and everything that came in it I will also include the USB-1 Cable, Car Charger, Bu Tel software, Leather Case. Paid $594.98 for everything.  Make me a fair offer and it’s yours.