GPS units

  • Jim Mehl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2013
      Does anyone have any experience with GPS units for the 396
      other than the Uniden BC-GPSK? Good or bad results?

      Jim
    • Rich Carlson, N9JIG
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2013
        I use a beat up old Garmin GPS III. It works just fine. Almost any GPD with a serial output should work fine.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2013
          Before the Uniden unit was released, I used Byonics pucks, and Deluo
          pucks before that. Those, as well as the Uniden unit, work fine.

          One advantage of the Uniden puck is that it is supported by Uniden. (no
          pointing finders back and forth in case there is a GPS/Scanner issue.)

          Joe M.