ICF file to FREESCAN

  • DUBIR
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2013
      Hi All

      please advise how can i import ICF file(ICOM clone program) to Freescan (Uniden).
      my IC-R20 collect channels and i want to use the ICF file it made to be use with my BCD396 and the Freescan program.
      Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2013
        Can you read the IC-R20 with its own program? If so, copy
        the data there, then use EZ-Grab to paste it into FreeScan.

        If you can export to CSV, then read into FreeScan, that may work, too.

        Usually, programs from different
        manufacturers are not compatible at all.

        Joe M.

        dubir@... wrote:

        > Hi All
        >
        > please advise how can i import ICF file(ICOM clone program) to Freescan
        > (Uniden).
        > my IC-R20 collect channels and i want to use the ICF file it made to be
        > use with my BCD396 and the Freescan program.
        > Thanks

      • DUBIR
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2013
          Thanks! I will try in ASAP.