Unitranker

  • DUBIR
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2013
      Is anyone have experience with this program? http://www.unitrunker.com Thanks Ronen
    • John Stark
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2013
        Run it 24/7 365 on several systems. So what do you need to know?
        And FYI there is s list for the program too.

        dubir@... wrote:

        Is anyone have experience with this program? http://www.unitrunker.com Thanks Ronen
      • Dubir
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2013
          Dear Johan
          I can't connect the scanner (bcd396) can you please give me some tips to so it?
          I live in a country that you need to collect by yourself
          the  groups and channels.
          Thanks
          Ronen

          Sent from my iPhone