RE: [BCD396XT] Public Safety Scanning

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 6, 2013
      Thank you!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of MCH
      Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:19 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Public Safety Scanning

      If you want to lockout the entire search, use FUNC L/O

      You won't have enough room to lock out
      every individual frequency in a search.

      Joe M.

      Kevin wrote:

      > I have done this but now it says that the Lockouts are full. I can't
      > find in the manual what the maximum lockout is.

    • Beauregard Waller
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 10, 2013
        I am missing something here, why would you use the L/O rather than turn off
        the service/channel??

        JohnW

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 10, 2013
          It's quicker and easier for effectively the same result.

          Joe M.