Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396xt

  • Tom Riedel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
      Do u still have this available?
      Where are u?

      On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 5:54 PM, <coaster1robert@...> wrote:

      I'm selling my scanner for 325.00 check or money order only. comes with everything plus the usb-1 cord.

    • Robert

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2013
          Dear tom I sent e-mail to your gmail  I live columbus,  Ohio  Yes it’s still for sale.

          Yes,I do great Price Excellent condition.  Robert

          Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 3:03 PM

          Do u still have this available?
          Where are u?

          On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 5:54 PM, <coaster1robert@...> wrote:

          I'm selling my scanner for 325.00 check or money order only. comes with everything plus the usb-1 cord.

        • coaster1robertgraphics
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2013

            I live in Columbus Ohio . The scanner in great shape never took it outside where i live. I sent a letter to your gmail.

            Yes,I do great Price Excellent condition.  Robert