how to stop 396xt from switching over after stopping on a channel

  • mrhifi58
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
      this is driving me crazy, the scanner switches every 2 seconds on the check another channel. even though a conversation is being received it switches over to check other channels, i guess priority. what do i need to change in programming.?

      thanks for any help
    • John Kintz
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
        On 9/29/2013 3:42 PM, mrhifi58@... wrote:

        this is driving me crazy, the scanner switches every 2 seconds on the check another channel. even though a conversation is being received it switches over to check other channels, i guess priority. what do i need to change in programming.?

        thanks for any help

        Most likely either your Priority channel or Weather Alert setting.  Check your manual.

        -JK