Help with programming in Southern California

  • twturney
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013

      Is there anyone in Southern California who would be will to spend some time with me to help me get up to speed using this scanner?  I am using FreeScan?

    • Jim Walls
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013
        On 9/17/2013 17:47, twturney@... wrote:

        Is there anyone in Southern California who would be will to spend some time with me to help me get up to speed using this scanner?  I am using FreeScan?

        Where in SoCal?

        --
        73
        -------------------------------------

      • Tom Turney
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2013
          South Bay is where I live, but happy to travel.

          Thomas W. Turney
          Managing Principal
          NewCap Partners Inc.
          5777 W Century Blvd.