Re: [BCD396XT] RE: RE: NAC

  • John Stark
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 14, 2013
      The frequencies  can be found with Google search. Officials use nextel and only one is in the clear as it is retransmitted for the teams.

      blastdad51@... wrote:

      Question for all out there I'm a NASCAR fan and I'm looking for the current freqs for the sprint cup series. If any of you have them and would share or know where I can find the latest with tones I'd greatly appreciate it

      Thanks

      Bdad

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, <bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       Hi Bill...

      Niagara Falls Ontario Fire has the same sort of set up..

      Enter it as a CONVENTIONAL SYSTEM...enter the Freq 15X.XXXX...then go to SET AUDIO TYPE..choose DIGITAL ONLY..then SET P25 NAC..& enter the NAC code and you are all set.  I noticed a Sheriff's P25 chanel...York FD & Kittery FD both have Tac P25 chans. & Biddeford PD & FD too have P25 chans.  I am wondering if this is for INTER-Op Comms with N.H. Rockingham Depts?

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, <bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Maine has a Sheriff's Dept. listed under York County that uses VHF High Band frequencies. It appears to be a conventional system with possibly one exception... One of the frequencies listed uses a NAC type of PL. My question is does this frequency need to be programmed as a single channel trunked system? Or do I just plug in the NAC code under the column provided in my Butel ARCXT PRO software under a conventional system along with the rest of the conventional frequencies? I do not live in the area, only visiting a couple of times a year and won't be back until next summer. I just like to have my 396XT programmed before I leave home instead of waiting until I arrive. I then either verify that RADIOREFERENCE data is good, (provided I didn't make a programming mistake) or its in need of a correction notification consideration. But my question is general in nature... The fact that the software allows for a seperate heading for NAC, instead of grouping it in with the CTCSS and Digital Codes causes the concern. For some reason NAC is not treated in the same fashion.

      Bill
    • Yak Yak
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 14, 2013

        Www.radio reference.com

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 14, 2013
          That's just one place, and not always the best for race frequencies, there are better choices in this case.

          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 14, 2013

            Race officials do NOT use NexTel, they are TRBO.

            /\/\|k.e