out USA

  • DUBIR
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8 7:08 AM
      Dear All
      Please advise. I live outside the USA and I own the BCD 396XT. So the trunking data in this site is not useful for me (is it true). I need to program the trunking frequencies by myself. who can help by posting the step by step instruction? I live in the middle east.
      Thanks !!
    • john szalay
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9 8:37 AM

        Please advise. I live outside the USA and I own the BCD 396XT. So the trunking data in this site is not useful for me (is it true). I need to program the trunking frequencies by myself. who can help by posting the step by step instruction? I live in the middle east.
        Thanks !!

      • G
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9 1:07 PM
          Thanks!!