Fwd: Reply to thread 'Cumberland County - HARRIS RF COM - OpenSky System'

  • brey1234
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013
      ____________________________________
      From: forums@...
      To: worksntv@...
      Sent: 8/26/2013 8:20:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
      Subj: Reply to thread 'Cumberland County - HARRIS RF COM - OpenSky
      System'

      Dear brey1234,

      Ray_Air has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled -
      Cumberland County - HARRIS RF COM - OpenSky System - in the Pennsylvania Radio
      Discussion Forum forum of The RadioReference.com Forums.

      This thread is located at:
      http://forums.radioreference.com/pennsylvania-radio-discussion-forum/74576-c
      umberland-county-harris-rf-com-opensky-system-new-post.html

      Here is the message that has just been posted:
      ***************
      Any STARNet OS users on here ? How is your system working?

      Oakland Co. Michigan uses OS also. They first started installing it in
      2002
      Our system gets the calls handled but I still notice problems:

      -The loudness of the calls varies from call to call.

      - Occassional nasally sound

      - Received transmission starting good but last few words are unreadable
      and echo about three times. ( I have recorded proof)

      We still have some of the old Tyco Electronics P7200's and M/A Coms.

      I've been on the system since 2009. Northern Oakland Co.

      There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more
      notifications until you visit the forum again.

      All the best,
      The RadioReference.com Forums

      id=all