East Bay Regional Communications System (EBRCS) (SF Bay Area)

  • Steve Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2013
      Has anyone successfully programmed this new system into their BCD396XT by downloading from radioreference.com? I'm specifically interested in Fremont PD, but don't seem to be picking anything up. I'm wondering if their is an error in the file from radioreference.com

      Thanks, Steve
    • steve_wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2014

        WOW!  Anyone?  Anyone at all?  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but there seems to be a lot more information for a P25 system with multiple sites vs. the simple ALCO trunk.  Would appreciate any help.

        Thanks, Steve