Re: [BCD396XT] paul, i admit defeat ...

  • Mark Levine, D.C.
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 24, 2013
      I'm sorry you are having such trouble but really if you want a 'rose garden'
      plug and play scanner, you made the wrong choice. Sell what you have and
      buy a Homepatrol-1

      ML

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 25, 2013
        Very cool idea. Thinking outside the box is sometimes productive. Kind of like listening in on an older analog trunking system on a non trunk tracker scanner. Just throw in the frequencies and listen. And to find out you get, for the most part, better/farther reception. Cool.