Re: [BCD396XT] New scanner?

  • Frank Cardenas
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
      Uniden has a new scanner???

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
        There was a leak a couple months ago about a new scanner,
        but no timetable on when we would see it on the shelves.

        Joe M.

        Frank Cardenas wrote:
        > Uniden has a new scanner???
        >

        > On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Doug Augelli
        > <lost_in_maine2003@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> What Scanner are We talking about in general?
        >>

        >> My Live Weather Page: http://www.wirebridgeweather.com

      • Jim Adams
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
          If I was running Uniden I'd have R&D always working on the next generation of scanners ! I'm not surprised there are rumors of some new scanner on the horizon

          JMHO

          Regards

          Bdad