Re: [BCD396XT] Re: USB to Scanner Cable

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 16, 2013
      Go here for USB to Serial adapter ($12.95) that should work on Windows 8
      http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Adapter-Prolific-PL2303HX-Chipset/dp/B00425S1H8
      Also go here for info. on the Prolific web site.
      http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=225&pcid=41

      Clark
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 17, 2013
        Clark,

        Thanks for your message and URL. That is what I am looking for. However, at
        $5,000 that is a bit much to pay! LOL they must be having a problem with the
        site because when I put it in my cart it says $5,000. Now I need it and I
        like it BUT not that much! LOL I'll investigate or send them a message or
        something. Something has got to be wrong.

        Do you have any more URLs?

        Again, thanks.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 17, 2013
          Clark,

          Okay, it is when I go down looking at details is where the problem is. If I
          just go to the URL and put it in the cart I am okay.

          Thank again for the help. Greatly appreciated.

          Mike