New scanner?

  • spacezephyr
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hi Group,

      Any comments on Uniden's new scanner? Any wild idea as to it's arrival?

      Thanks for your input to my output.

      Greg
    • Doug Augelli
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
        What Scanner are We talking about in general?

        My Live Weather Page: http://www.wirebridgeweather.com

        ________________________________
        Any comments on Uniden's new scanner? Any wild idea as to it's arrival?

        Thanks for your input to my output.

        Greg

      • Rob Mitchell
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
          Which scanner?

          Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

          On 2013-08-16, at 11:18 AM, glg-swl7687@... wrote:

          > Hi Group,
          >
          > Any comments on Uniden's new scanner? Any wild idea as to it's arrival?
          >
          > Thanks for your input to my output.
          >
          > Greg

        • Frank Cardenas
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
            Uniden has a new scanner???

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
              There was a leak a couple months ago about a new scanner,
              but no timetable on when we would see it on the shelves.

              Joe M.

              Frank Cardenas wrote:
              > Uniden has a new scanner???
              >

              > On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Doug Augelli
              > <lost_in_maine2003@...>wrote:
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> What Scanner are We talking about in general?
              >>

              >> My Live Weather Page: http://www.wirebridgeweather.com

            • Jim Adams
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
                If I was running Uniden I'd have R&D always working on the next generation of scanners ! I'm not surprised there are rumors of some new scanner on the horizon

                JMHO

                Regards

                Bdad