Progress reports on learning my 396xt

  • rd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 6:38 PM
      I purchases my 396xt the last week of 2012. This is not my first scanner. I own Icoms, Uniden trunk trackers, but this is my first digital capable scanner. My commute is 60 miles one way through two different counties. I got stuff from 40.00 to 800.00 MHz. Digital and analog. It has taken me about seven months using Freescann to figure this thing out to about 95 percent it features. (I think) I was learning some thing new every weekend. So to all of you newbies don't give up. This is an awesome radio.