Re: grove retirement sale

  • Guy Teague
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2013
      tks dan. yeah, amazon with prime is hard to beat--that's where i got my
      396xt. i hadn't checked the prices for awhile so didn't know if that was a
      deal or not.

      oh well, in other news, grove is going out of business, so it might be
      worthwhile to keep an eye on their site for other bargains.

      /guy 73 de kg5vt

      --
      There is only one God--His name is Death. And there is only one thing we
      say to Death: 'Not today'. Syrio Forel - A Game of Thrones ~George R.R.

    • Les Shew
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2013
        Does anyone know if they are going to continue the publishing of Monitoring Times ?
        I apologize if this is a bit off topic - but it relates to the thread at least.

        Thanks,

        Les in the ATL

        To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2013
          It's done at the end of the year.

          Joe M.

          Les Shew wrote:
          > Does anyone know if they are going to continue the publishing of Monitoring Times ?
          > I apologize if this is a bit off topic - but it relates to the thread at least.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Les in the ATL
          >
          > To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
          > From: accts@...
          > Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 18:23:10 -0500
          > Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: grove retirement sale

          > tks dan. yeah, amazon with prime is hard to beat--that's where i got my
          >
          > 396xt. i hadn't checked the prices for awhile so didn't know if that was a
          >
          > deal or not.
          >

          > oh well, in other news, grove is going out of business, so it might be
          >
          > worthwhile to keep an eye on their site for other bargains.
          >

          > /guy 73 de kg5vt

        • Guy Teague
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 10, 2013
            sadly i hear that is going away at the end of the year. but i guess the
            groves have earned their retirement. maybe another publisher will pick it
            up, at least the electronic version which i subscribe to, if not the actual
            rag mag.

            /guy (73 de kg5vt)