Bcd 396xt for sale new no scratches 325 obo northeast ohio location

  • georgeh216
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      Hello one of my toys have to go I have a close to new bcd396xt with many accessories 4 total antennas mint shape latest firmware original box looks bran new also have after market usb so you can plug right up to the computer the one they give you with it is obsolete so I ordered rhe after market one for 30 $ call or text george or email with serious offers 216-957-1675  or gheinz1986@... in northeast ohio