Re: NAC Settings

  • spacezephyr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
      Hi Joe M.

      Found the NAC Tab Field.

      Q: Does the radio find the NAC used, or do I need to enter them in?
      If the radio finds the NAC as it scans on auto pilot, what setup settings
      are needed, if any?

      Thank for your time and interest.

      Greg

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
        The scanner will search NACs.

        I think how you set it up in FreeScan is to set the
        channel to DIGITAL ONLY and enter SRCH in the NAC field.

        If that doesn't work, set it to digital only with SEARCH selected for
        the NAC, then read that into FreeScan to see how it is interpreted.

        Joe M.