Re: [BCD396XT] New YahooGroups for the newer Uniden Scanner Models

  • Gary Saffer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
      I charge it from my desk top and lap top all the time.

    • Don.Curtis@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
        Yes, I'm sure you do, but I will bet dollars to doughnuts, that it takes much longer to charge via a laptop or desktop.

        5v @500ma = 2.5 watts

        As you or someone else mentioned, the typical iPhone or iPad charger is closer to 10 watts and thus should charge it 4 times faster (all else being equal).