Re: [BCD396XT] Airport Scanning

  • Preston Ward
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2013
      What Joe said is accurate... I can hear planes 40 miles to the south of me as they come in to land to an airport (EOS) 30 miles to the south, but can't hear the tower at all.  There's another airport just 5 miles to the north of me (JLN), but it has a lot of static and is very hard to hear.  I can hear the planes on the ground there with about the same quality.  This is with an Scantenna on a (temporary) 10 foot mast outside.