New YahooGroups for the newer Uniden Scanner Models

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 22, 2013
      The Uniden XT/other scanner replacements...

      In case you want to follow any "NEWS" on the new Uniden scanner models.
      MCH and Paul started some new YahooGroups for the next Uniden scanner models this week.

      The links to them, Keep your eyes on these yahoogroups for any news on them.

      Uniden Digital Scanner - BCD536HP
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BCD536HP/

      Uniden Digital Scanner - BCD436HP
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BCD436HP/