Re: Specific Frequency Coverage

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "pmanu44" <pmanu44@...> wrote:

      > The wiki page is as specific as it gets.
      >
      > You are either recalling a post from the BC346XT board or a post on
      > RadioReference that was in regards to the BC346XT.

      I was refering to this post:
      <http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?p=894688#post894688>

      However, I now see I was wrong. It is the 346XT that Upman was
      refering to that will not do mil-air, not the 396XT. I imagine that
      the frequency coverage will be very similar to the existing 396XT.
      Certainly we aren't getting LESS frequency coverage, right?