bcTool

  • twturney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      Does anyone have experience with this program? I just purchased a BCD396XT and am having a heck of a time getting started with it. Anyone in Southern California who would be willing to give me a lesson?

      Tom
    • Gary Saffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
        There is a BCTool Yahoo group. There is plenty of help available there.
        I've used the program and like it. I don't use it that much of late, so
        I can't provide a ton of help.