RE: [BCD396XT] Trunk systems with multiple sites

  • Michael Hopkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5 7:02 AM
      I agree it doesn't make sense and there may be more to the problem, but
      right now I've got two systems, each with the same sites (simply copied one
      to the other) but one has multiple groups of TGIDs (no signals from any site
      or any TGID) and the other has a single group (much activity on multiple
      sites).

      Next step is to try and split the groups in the working system and see what
      happens. If it works, then there is some other basic problem that I have yet
      to discover.

      Thanks for the comments.

      Mike Hopkins K1VLB

      Mhopkins735@...