Excluding unwanted TG from NYC DOITT UHF

  • policepeer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hello all, I have a newbe question which I have been unable to find an answer to on the boards.

      I recently purchased a Uniden 396xt and use it with Proscan. (Excellent software) On the NYC DOITT UHF trunked system, there is just one thing I want to hear, EMS Notifications (TG 5360). When I downloaded the data from RR, it downloads a bunch of agencies and SIMLUCAST. I can get rid of all the other TGs and have only the FDNY EMS Notifications and yet I hear many transmissions that are not TG 5360. For instance, SIMLMUCAST ID 6800.

      I have tried to delete the simlucast channels but then cant get any TG. Is there a way to exclude the other transmissions which come up via SIMUCAST??
    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
        Have you set it to ID SCAN rather than ID SEARCH?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/06/2013, at 7:53, policepeer <rmhirsh@...> wrote:

        > Hello all, I have a newbe question which I have been unable to find an answer to on the boards.
        >
        > I recently purchased a Uniden 396xt and use it with Proscan. (Excellent software) On the NYC DOITT UHF trunked system, there is just one thing I want to hear, EMS Notifications (TG 5360). When I downloaded the data from RR, it downloads a bunch of agencies and SIMLUCAST. I can get rid of all the other TGs and have only the FDNY EMS Notifications and yet I hear many transmissions that are not TG 5360. For instance, SIMLMUCAST ID 6800.
        >
        > I have tried to delete the simlucast channels but then cant get any TG. Is there a way to exclude the other transmissions which come up via SIMUCAST??

      • Uniden UPMan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
          Change from ID Search mode to ID Scan mode.

          http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/ScanMode

          UpMan