RE: [BCD396XT] ubcd396xt deaf on 468 mhz??

  • Levi Nigg
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2013
      Thanks for the info. I'm in the US, so not skip will get to me on UHF from
      AU.

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Levi Nigg
      Sent: Friday, 31 May 2013 20:15
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>

      I don't know what UHF CB is. Is it in U.S.? Sometime with your head down
      in the trenches you don't know of new things if you look up.

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Tony Langdon
      Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:37 AM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>

      On 30/05/13 12:16 PM, Garry wrote:
      > Where are you Mick,, Im in the Hunter Region and the scanner works a
      > treat on 468MHz
      I can't comment on 468 MHz, but at 477 MHz it's not too far behind the UHF
      CB (and most of that difference would be in the antennas). I use mine mostly
      around 160 MHz for CFA frequencies, and again, no dramas there, other than
      the occasional intermod from police and commercial frequencies in a couple
      of small areas, to be expected as I'm using a
      1/2 wave for 160 MHz on the car.

      --
      73 de Tony VK3JED
      http://vkradio.com