Re: [BCD396XT] Trunk programming problems

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 3:20 PM
      Could that one frequency be part of the P25 system and not the Type II
      system? Is it possible you have the talkgroups programmed in but
      disabled somehow? (in a disabled group, in a locked-out group, in a
      locked-out channel, or in an ID lockout list)

      What site is that frequency part of? Does that frequency come up as part
      of that site? Knowing the xx would help greatly in diagnostics since a
      result of 851 vs 854 vs 868 could make a big difference in the cause.

      Joe M.