Re: [BCD396XT] ubcd396xt deaf on 468 mhz??

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2013
      At the time it was Class A CB, all CB was licensed, too - including
      Class D CB on 27 MHz. FRS was not even a gleam in someone's eye at the
      time, but yes FRS came out of GMRS. So, FRS is sort of the grandchild of
      UHF CB. BTW, Class C CB was (is?) for remote control. Those are those
      'missing' channels that happen every 4 channels in the original 23
      channel bandplan. I don't think there ever was a Class B CB, but there
      may have been.

      Joe M.