Accessories in the UK

  • blitznpieces
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      Hi everyone

      New to the group, so Hi, I am Simon living near Lytham St Annes in the UK.

      I've just bought a used 396T off a friend but iunfortunately it doesn't come with any accessories.

      I need the following,

      Belt Clip
      AC Adapter

      I've tried one of those "Multi" adapters from eBay but even with the 6 different ends they supply none of them fit the Uniden. I cannot get any of the adapter plug ends to fit the radio so I am just running from batteries I re-charge in a seperate unit but would really like an adapter.

      Also I have the Uniden UCB800XLT and need the mains adapter for that too. I haven't tried the multi adapter with this one, I am assuming it will not work as it won't fit the 396.

      Can anyone help with where I can purchase these items from either here in the UK or from another country.

      Many thanks and I look forward to having a look round the posts.

      Simon