Re: [BCD396XT] Showing Unit ID Names automatically

  • John Stark
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2013
      Even s thousand wouldn't be enough
      If I could add all the UID's I have for one system it would take close to 30,000 and if I added all of them it would require 65,000. And with newer systems that number could double.
      That's where programs like Unitrunker take over as it removes the scanners limitations on number of TGID's and UID's. I have two computers running Unitrunker 24/7 just to keep up with UID's and so on. Its also great for finding and logging new TGID's as well.