RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Latest Firmware for UBCD396XT

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 11 , May 22, 2013
      The Uniden Australia web site is utterly useless. Their download page
      doesn't even mention the XT family. They wonder why people buy from
      overseas online. How about they support their products?

      Message 2 of 11 , May 22, 2013
        http://www.uniden.com.au/AUSTRALIA/p_ubcd396xt_index.asp

        Message 3 of 11 , May 22, 2013
          Seems the U.S. and your version are the same?
          Freq. coverage seems the same.
          Try updating with the upgraded firmware updater app. from Uniden's USA site.

          This might be a UPman inquiry up either here and or Radio Reference.

          On May 22, 2013, at 3:25 AM, David Johnson wrote:

          > The Uniden Australia web site is utterly useless. Their download page
          > doesn't even mention the XT family. They wonder why people buy from
          > overseas online. How about they support their products?

        • Garry
          Message 4 of 11 , May 22, 2013
            Lance, The Australian and US versions are different