Re: Latest Firmware for UBCD396XT

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 11 , May 22, 2013
      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikeausf@...> wrote:

      > I've just bought the Australian version and I'm wondering if the 1.02.03 firmware is the latest version.
      >
      > The Uniden website only has the Updater - UBC_VUP_v1_5_2_0 Firmware.zip
      >
      > It seems I wasted my time downloading and installing this, as when I ran the program, there was no Firmware file (.scn) to update !

      Your doing better than me if you have version 1.02.03

      I bought a 396XT a few days ago, new from a store in Melbourne and it's running 1.02.02

      Where can I get the 1.02.03 firmware version ?
    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 11 , May 22, 2013
        The Uniden Australia web site is utterly useless. Their download page
        doesn't even mention the XT family. They wonder why people buy from
        overseas online. How about they support their products?

        Message 3 of 11 , May 22, 2013
          http://www.uniden.com.au/AUSTRALIA/p_ubcd396xt_index.asp

          Message 4 of 11 , May 22, 2013
            Seems the U.S. and your version are the same?
            Freq. coverage seems the same.
            Try updating with the upgraded firmware updater app. from Uniden's USA site.

            This might be a UPman inquiry up either here and or Radio Reference.

            On May 22, 2013, at 3:25 AM, David Johnson wrote:

            > The Uniden Australia web site is utterly useless. Their download page
            > doesn't even mention the XT family. They wonder why people buy from
            > overseas online. How about they support their products?

          • Garry
            Message 5 of 11 , May 22, 2013
              Lance, The Australian and US versions are different