Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT and Windows 7 64

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2013
      Confirm that scanner and FreeSCAN are set to the same baud (speed) rate.
      On scanner go to Menu/Settings/Set Serial Port/115200 bps.
      On FreeSCAN go to Scanner/Control Scanner/Com Port/Port 115200/and Com port
      as displayed in Device Manager
      When USB cable is connected to computer and also connected to the BCD396XT.

      I assume with cable 2, that you are also using the serial cable that came
      in the box with the scanner.

      I think most of talk about a certain chip concerns with Windows 8. Not sure
      also.

      Clark